If your website is hosted with us and you have been provided with an email account, you can send/receive emails using that account in a number of different ways:
- Email client on a desktop or laptop computer. Examples are Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple Mail.
- Email app on a smartphone or tablet device.
- Webmail (or web-based email). Examples are Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail.
Using the 3rd way you just point your web browser to a particular web address and the browser presents you with an interface which you can use to manage your emails.
The address of your webmail site is webmail.<your-domain-name>/login.php. Replace the <your-domain-name> part with the domain name of your website. For example, if your website address is www.mywebsite.com.au, your address to the login page of your webmail site address would be webmail.mywebsite.com.au/login.php
When you've successfully navigated to the login page of your webmail site, you should be presented with a login screen similar to the following:
- In the Username field enter your full email address (not just the part to the left of the @ symbol)
- Enter the password for your email account
- Click on the "Log in" button
Upon successfully logging in you should see a screen similar to the following:
To see your Inbox, just click on the "Mail" menu item. To send an email, hover over the triangle next to the "Mail" menu item.