We develop websites.
If you rely on business from your website (e.g. online bookings or enquiries), your website is mission critical.
You need to ask yourself these questions:
If your website is hacked, you risk:
- Customer, or other, information being leaked
- Google rankings being affected
- Negative brand sentiment
- E.g not being able to take online bookings
- Visitors are more likely to stay on your website
- Itï¿½s more likely your website will appear near the top of a search
- Unlike with a template website, visitors are more likely to stay on your website for longer
- You will stand out from the crowd
- It gives visitors a reason to return to your website
- Your website will rank higher in search engine results
- Outdated information could have legal impacts
Therefore, itï¿½s important to be capable of editing and updating the content yourself.
- To break through the layer of competing, ranked websites
- New sites come quicker up in the search
- To be able to adjust the SEO if you update your content
We can use your design or HTML/CSS files to develop state of the art websites using a traditional CMS or a headless CMS.
If any of the above are important to you, please contact us.